Ordering On This Site
- All billing information provided by you must be accurate, complete and correct. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the goods and/or services that you have requested.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse service and to terminate your account if we believes in our sole discretion that your conduct violates applicable law or our Terms and Conditions.
- Our acknowledgment of an order for goods and/or services means that we received your order request, but it does not constitute acceptance of your order or a promise to fulfill your order. We will attempt to provide accurate information on this website, but we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy of all information about items on this website. You understand that information about items on this website, including, without limitation, price, availability, specifications and images, may be incomplete or inaccurate. If we determine that information about an item you ordered is inaccurate or incomplete, we reserve the right to cancel that order and refund any applicable charges.
- All products purchased through the website are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such titles pass to you upon our delivery of the items or products to the carrier.
- If you wish to purchase products or services described on this website, you will be asked to supply certain information applicable to your purchase, including, without limitation, credit card and other information. Your Account will provide you a location to store your information and allow you to make a future purchase without reentering information. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you and any users of your account and your credit card (or other applicable payment mechanism) at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying sales tax and other applicable taxes relating to your purchases. The amount of tax displayed when you check out is an estimate and may be updated at the time your card is charged in accordance with our billing policy.
- If you order design services, you must understand that we are not responsible for compliance with local building codes and regulations applicable to you; we assume no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any project. You must always exercise reasonable caution, following current codes and regulations that may apply, and you are urged to consult with a licensed professional if in doubt about any procedures.
- Goods that are custom-made or made-to-order are based on specifications you are providing on us. We are relying on your measurements and other specifications in providing the goods, and we are not responsible for mistakes regarding same.