Your Personal Information
- We receive any information you provide in ordering goods and/or services from us.
- We use your personal information to take orders, to deliver goods and services, to process payments, and to communicate with you about orders.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of your personal information; we may ask to verify your identitybbefore we disclose personal information to you.
- We, like many businesses, sometimes engage other companies to perform certain business-related functions. These companies may include subcontractors, marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers, payment processors, and others. When we engage another company to perform such functions, we may provide it with personally identifiable information, log data, or aggregate information about our customers, sales, website traffic patterns, and related website information, in connection with its performance of such functions. However, we do not collect or store credit card information or internet protocol addresses directly; rather, we employ a third party payment processor and web platform provider who may collect, store, and use such information. We take measures to select service providers that are responsible and afford privacy protections to their customers, such as those that comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. However, we cannot make any representations about the practices and policies of these third party companies.
- In the event we sell or buy businesses, customer information is one of the transferred business assets, subject to promises made in any privacy notice.