This job is a great fit for someone who loves working with customers and has a passion for interior design and home décor.
A day in the life
- Gain an understanding of knowledge on all products throughout the store and be a resource for clients for product information
- Become acquainted with each brand and familiarize oneself with their look book and line sheet format
- Ensure the store is always clean and presentable; follow opening and closing procedures
- Assist customers with a variety of transactions including special orders through a seamless and friendly experience
- Protect the security and privacy of customer information
- Assist with receiving and inputting delicate inventory into the POS as well as merchandising
- Social Media: Using your creativity to add to our social media presence
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proactive thinking, ability to identify opportunities and jump in when needed
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Experience in the interior design/event planning industry is a plus
- The hours and schedule for this position will vary by week depending on business needs. Must be able to work holidays and weekends
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected]